Carton machine sealant glue
(1) pretreatment: glue stirring evenly
(2) sizing: glue is added to the corresponding glue storage place, and the machine can be started
(3) curing: cartons/cartons from the machine after bundling or stacked standing again, so that the glue fully solidified
(4) to prevent the phenomenon of bouncing off.
Product name: special sealing glue for box pasting machine
Type SEAL – H
Capacity multiple specifications
The exterior color is milky white
Brands have to match
Viscosity (MPa ·s) 22000±2000
Curing time 5-10 minutes
Shelf life is 12 months
|product name||Carton machine sealant||Brand name||desay|
|Exterior color||milky||Curing time||10-30min|
|Solid content||50-55%||Shelf life||12 months|
1、Strong viscosity and stable properties
2、The glue becomes transparent after solidification
Scope of application
Suitable for gold cardboard, color printing paper and other single-sided coated paper and plastic packaging boxes, gift boxes, sealing, edge sealing.
It can be directly painted on the machine without adding water and thinning. Stir well before use. Be sure to keep the glue in the wet state. After bonding, the material should be kept pressed for more than 30 minutes, and then dried naturally.
1. Do not mix this product with other glue, otherwise the glue will deteriorate and cannot be used.
2. Seal immediately after taking the glue to avoid air-drying and skinning. The glue taking tools must be clean, so as not to bring in impurities and affect the quality.
3. The materials of OPP and BOPP are relatively inert and difficult to adhere. Therefore, they should be used in accordance with the operation method when they are adhered. Otherwise, bursting may easily occur.
4. Whether the bonding effect is perfect, please observe after 8 hours of drying.
The color and viscosity of this product will change with storage time and temperature. It is an inherent property of the glue, but it does not affect the bonding effect of the glue.
After use, it should be sealed and stored in a dry and cool place, the temperature is (10 ~ 30 ℃), and avoid direct sunlight.